Elf On The Shelf
Bring the Christmas magic home to your family ! This Elf On The Shelf is a Christmas tradition that is a very special tool that helps Santa know who to put on the Naughty and Nice list. This interactive holiday hide-and-seek tradition is perfect for children and families of all ages. The tradition begins when Santa sends his scout elves out to Elf Adoption Centers. Waiting for their families to bring them home, these patient elves hibernate until their family reads The Elf on the Shelf, gives their elf a very special name. Once named, each scout elf will receive its Christmas magic and becomes part of the family's Christmas each and every year.
- TIMELESS CHRISTMAS TRADITION: When you adopt this special elf and name him, he receives his Christmas magic and can fly to the North Pole—but only when all girls and boys are sound asleep. At the start of each holiday season, the elf returns to his family’s house to be Santa’s eyes and ears, and every night he travels back to the North Pole to report in.
- EYES & EARS OF SANTA: Although they cannot be touched, or else they may lose their magic, the elf will always listen and relay messages back to Santa. Taking in all the day-to-day activities around the house, no good deed goes unnoticed; these scout elves take their job seriously.
- PART OF THE FAMILY: Add a new member to the family this Holiday with this Scout Elf from the Elf on the Shelf. This scout Elf reports to Santa Claus each night to let him know who has been naughty or nice.
- HIDE AND SEEK - One of the best parts of getting an elf is waking up each morning and trying to spy where they’re hanging out for the day. Maybe they’re sitting on the fridge or hanging from the light. Maybe they got into some mischief during the night!
- SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER - Every night this Scout Elf will return to the North Pole to say whether your family has been naughty or nice. Santa takes that information every night and decides if you’re getting presents or coal this year.