Low-Voltage Ultraviolet Light USB Mosquito Trap
Mosquitoes are attracted to ultraviolet rays and carbon dioxide as it indicates to them the presence of mammals that they can feed on. Using this understanding of mosquitoes, this LED Mosquito Trap does the job trapping and killing mosquitoes indoors and outdoors!
How It Works:
This Mosquito trap can decoy and capture mosquitoes both in bright indoors and in dark outdoors by a tripartite system: Heat and UltraViolet Ray produced from the mosquito bulbs installed inside, and carbon dioxide produced when mosquito bulbs are radiated onto TiO2 coat.
- Ultra Safe Guarantee - It is no radiation, no noise, non-toxic and chemical-free. Safe for human health and the environment. Suitable for pregnant women and babies.
- Effective Mosquito Control - Six UV lightbulbs emit 368nm wavelength. This wavelength has a fatal attraction of insects mosquito. Flies and insects are attracted to the light source, and then they will be trapped into the mosquito tray under strong cyclone. Powerful cyclone will make the mosquito dehydrated and died.
- Anywhere and Anytime - Powered by USB so you can connect this with an adapter, power bank, computer or any device with a USB port. It is very portable and perfect for indoor and outdoor. It can Kill Insect or use for lighting.
- Easy to Clean - The removable plastic tray at the bottom of the unit collects dead insect, simply remove the tray for cleaning and disposal of bugs. Make maintenance fast and simple.
- Good Service - UP to 600 square feet coverage. Instantaneous operation, continuous and uninterrupted service. Enjoy an insect free environment and say Goodbye to painful bites!
Facebook uses a variety of information, including surveys from people who purchase from Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook Audience Network ads to help ensure the ads accurately represent the product and service provided. Facebook uses this information to give each business a score from 0 to 5. These scores are updated on a continual basis, based on the most recent feedback.