6 Pieces, 12 Pieces or 24 Pieces Double Egg Poacher
Preparing perfect poached eggs in a pan can be tricky but cooking them in water usually gives the best results. Now, this can be quickly and easily replicated in a microwave oven with this thoughtful design. Prepare perfect poached eggs in minutes with this microwave egg poacher, simply fill with water and add your egg to create a tasty breakfast at home or at work.
First, fill each compartment with water up to the fill line and then break an egg into each using the integrated egg cracker. Cover with the lid and microwave on full power for the specified time. To serve, simply lift and drain each egg using its individual colander. Dishwasher and microwave-safe. Suitable for use in microwaves up to 900 watts.
Please note: All microwave ovens vary. Adjust cooking times to suit your particular appliance. Caution: Always protect hands when removing the container from the microwave oven. The container or its contents may become very hot. Take extra care when draining hot water.
- Lift & Drain Colanders
- Perfectly poached eggs in minutes
- Eggs poached in water for a classic taste & texture
- Integrated egg cracker
- Individual colanders allow you to drain and serve eggs in one
- BPA-Free Food-Grade Plastic
- The color is chosen at random
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
How to make your perfectly poached eggs:
- Half fill compartment with cold water.
- Crack the egg into the compartment using the handy integrated egg cracker.
- Top up water until the egg is completely submerged.
- Gently pierce the top of the yolk once with a sharp knife
- Cover with lid
- Place the product in the center of the microwave
- Follow the provided cooking instructions.
- Lift and drain poached egg using the special colander.
- The power rating (wattage) chart image is for guidance only. All microwaves vary, please adjust the cooking time to suit your appliance.
Caution: Always protect hands when removing the container from the microwave oven. The container or its contents may become very hot. Take extra care when draining hot water. Dishwasher safe.