Remote Control Wall Climbing Car - 4 Colors Available!
Need to get back to good ol’ gravity? This amazing Remote Control Wall Climbing Car seemingly defies gravity as it races along walls, windows, glass doors and even upside-down on ceilings or you can drive it on smooth floors. The trick? This anti-gravity, remote control car uses vacuum power along its undercarriage, which creates a strong suction, allowing it to ride along walls and ceilings and it can turn on a dime! The car is rechargeable and comes with a USB quick charger to power up fast! You’ll have to see it to believe it – activate the powerful vacuum and watch your RC car climb on walls!
- Works on walls, ceilings, glass, or smooth floors
- With cool headlights and taillights
- Features a 360 degree rotation
- Wireless remote controller
- Car Dimensions: 5.5" Length x 3" Width x 1.5" Height
- Remote Control Dimensions: 6" Long
- Color: Blue, Red, Purple, Fuchsia, Gold
- Battery operated: 3 AA ( Not Included)
- Material: Plastic + Electronic Component
- Charge Time: 30 minutes
- Climbing Time: 7-9 minutes
- Remote Control Distance: about 10 m
- Package includes: 1 R/C Car, Remote Controller & USB Charging Cable
- To avoid damage to the battery life: do not charge more than an hour via the computer, and do not charge more than half an hour via the plug.
- Turn off the product when charging.
- Remove all batteries of not in use for a long period of time, requires 6 AA batteries for the remote control, do not use high-power batteries.
- Adult supervision recommended at all times ensure no people, pets or objects are positioned underneath the wall climber when you are driving it on a wall or ceiling, as it may fall.
Facebook uses a variety of information, including surveys from people who purchase from Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook Audience Network ads to help ensure the ads accurately represent the product and service provided. Facebook uses this information to give each business a score from 0 to 5. These scores are updated on a continual basis, based on the most recent feedback.