Wooden Building Blocks With Animal Flash Cards
Using 51 wooden colored blocks to build a tower, players take turns to roll a dice or draw cards, then remove a block of corresponding animals and put it on the top of the tower. Be careful, the player who tears down the tower is the loser! Designed as classic board games for kids ages 3-8, it’s an adorable educational toy for home, playroom, kindergarten and so on. Help kids ages 3, 4, & 5 develop hand-eye coordinate, fine motor control and more.
- CARDS ACTIVATE THINKING: The stacking board games for kids 3, 4 &5 year old devise 24 unique cards to make children age 3-4 associate cards with correct animals. When drawing a bug card, kids will imagine a scene of frog eating the bug, then remove a frog block
- DICE ADDS FUN: The children games ages 3, 4 & 5 have six animals and colors. Build a tumble tower with boys and girls 3 years old and up, then throw the dice. Get a tiger? A mouse or a frog? The animals on the dice specify which kind of blocks to remove. Place wooden blocks on top until tower collapses
- BOARD GAMES FOR FAMILIES: Gather families around a table to play the educational toys with kids age 3, creating timeless memories and lots of fun. It’s simple and easy learning board games for kids ages 3 4 to build, which also promotes hand eye coordination and fine motor control
- SAFE CHILDREN’S GAME: Kids wooden construction toys for 3, 4 & 5 year olds are made with natural hardwood and non-toxic water-based paint which makes cartoon print safe and bright for child to play with. European EN71 toy safety standards approved and CE tested
- 51 PCS WOODEN STACKING BLOCKS: The Montessori stacking toy for boys girls ages 3 4 include 51 colorful animal blocks, 24 cartoon cards, 1 dice and instructions. Single piece: 7.5cm*1.5cm*2.5cm